To Pedro & Anand: Serious Questions with Profound Implications
Sep 03, 2004 06:29 PM
by Daniel H. Caldwell
There are numerous individuals, besides Annie
Besant & C.W. Leadbeater, who claimed they
were ALSO in contact with H.P. Blavatsky's Masters.
I give BELOW a partial listing including the
most prominent claimants.
Do either one of you believe that ALL of
these individuals were actually in contact with
And if your answer is "No" then could you
please share with the Theos-Talk audience
your reasons for accepting the claims of
some while rejecting the claims of others.
Since HPB's death in 1891, NUMEROUS individuals
have claimed contact with her Masters, stating
that they were new "messengers" conveying further
(1) William Q. Judge said he was in contact with HPB's Master Morya
as well as the deceased HPB. Judge claimed he precipitated letters
from Master M. and gave out further esoteric teachings.
(2) Annie Besant and Charles Leadbeater affirmed that they were in
direct communication with HPB's Masters and the deceased HPB. They
gave out various Theosophical teachings in their voluminous writings.
(3) Katherine Tingley, the occult successor of Judge, said she was in
contact with HPB's Masters and claimed to have met on at least two
occasions the Master Morya in his physical body.
(4) G. de Purucker, Tingley's successor, testified that the Masters
M. & K.H. came to visit him in 1929 at Theosophical Society
headquarters, Point Loma, San Diego, California. Purucker claimed
that he was allowed to give out deeper esoteric teachings than HPB,
Judge or Tingley had.
(5) Alice Bailey said she was in contact with Masters K.H. and D.K
and wrote more than 20 volumes of teachings said to be from D.K. She
even gave out further installments of the Stanzas of Dzyan.
(6) Mrs. Francia A. La Due (of the Temple of the People) gave out
messages from the Masters, especially from Hilarion. She also
published more Stanzas from the Book of Dzyan.
(7) Guy Ballard (of the "I Am" Movement) claimed to be in
communication with the Masters, especially St. Germain.
(8) Helena Roerich (of the Agni Yoga Society) published some 13
volumes of communications supposedly from the Master Morya.
(9) Mark Prophet and his wife Elizabeth Clare (of the Church
Universal and Triumphant) claimed to be the emissaries of the Great
White Brotherhood and have channeled thousands of messages from El
Morya, Kut Humi, the Virgin Mary, Hercules, Chastity and a variety of
other Masters and entities.
(10) Earlyne Chaney (of Astara) believed she was in communication
with Kut-Hi-Mi and Zoser and other Masters of the Great White
Brotherhood. She has given out various so-called esoteric and occult
(11) Nada-Yolanda (of Mark-Age, Inc) has channeled numerous messages
from M., K.H., and others Masters associated with UFOs.
(12) Max Heindel, Rudolf Steiner and Geoffrey Hodson have claimed
clairvoyant powers and to be in contact with various Masters -
Rosicrucian, Theosophical or otherwise.
(13) Other supposed communications from HPB's Masters have come from
Brother Philip in his book titled Secret of the Andes, from Cyril
Scott in his series of books starting with The Initiate, and from
David Anrias in his book Through the Eyes of the Masters.
[Back to Top]
Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application